Powered By Blogger

August 2, 2009

So not ready...


...for this weekend to be over. I had a three-day weekend and still feel like I need another day.

*YAWN*

I have a sink full of dishes to load into the dishwasher, then I can go to bed...but I can't seem to find the inspiration to get off this couch. I'd much rather blog/read all night here. Tired, but sleep is a waste of time. I could do so much more if I could skip sleeping and eating altogether.

I love my little ones, but I love how quiet the house gets when they are asleep. It's "me" time. Hubby is envious because he doesn't get nearly the time that I get. I try to tell him that I sacrifice sleep in order to get it, and he doesn't believe me. Oh well.

Think I could wish Monday away? Yeah, I thought not.

No comments:

Post a Comment