Powered By Blogger

July 24, 2009

I'm Such a Loser...


Well, maybe that's a bit harsh, but that's how I feel.

First, I've been remiss about updating this blog. I will never attract a following at this rate. For not posting lately, I apologize.

Second, I am a loser because my diet lasted like 4 days. I was sick as a dog going through sugar withdrawals and stress, so I think I need to regroup and start over. God, I wish I could quit eating altogether. It would be SO much easier. Think of all the time I'd save! LOL.

Third, I am totally geeking out about New Moon and just about anything Twilight related. I am so not someone who falls for hype, but wow...I am over the moon, as it were.

I am also not one who cares for FanFics (the characters belong to their original story, in my mind, and can only be accurately portrayed by the one who created them), but I've been giving some of them a chance, and some are really good. Check out one example: Let Your Light Shine. O. M. G. I'm tempted to write one myself, but...I would feel guilty about it. I usually like to take inspiration from stories I like, and embellish my own.

Which takes me to the last reason that I am a Loser (this is one with a capital L): I am going through my worthless period again. Let me explain that.

I don't feel like I've accomplished anything. I'm sitting here, thirty-effing-four years old and I have. done. nothing. My husband says he looks at my biggest two accomplishments every day. This from a man who's biggest aspiration in life right now is to sit all day, undisturbed, playing Guild Wars. Y'know, 'cause Scooter's got to get to level 9 and all. {grrrrr....}

Anyway...

I'll save more for tomorrow, otherwise I may not have anything to write about. :-)

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment